Friday, April 30, 2010

Less than 7 weeks!!!!

June 15 can't some soon enough.....seriously. This pregnancy has been far more excruciating than my 2 previous ones. Physically, emotionally.....you name it! It's been worse! lol. Poor Ben! This week has been very rough physically. I was laying down after I got home from work the other night and just burst into tears for no reason. Ben came upstairs, noticed my watery eyes, and asked what was wrong. I honestly didn't know......darn hormones! lol. On the plus side, my doc's visits are going well and everything appears to be ok, so I honestly shouldn't complain!

The ever present "first wife".......that issue is still present, but only rears its ugly head when something comes up. Mostly, it's the girls talking about her and part of me wants to scream "I don't care!" while the other part of me understands that was their Mom and it's somewhat natural for them to mention her....just not maybe every single day! They can still be a tad bit suffocating at times too. Especially these days, I'm tired and cranky when I get home from work and I need that quiet down time to relax before I get bombarded. They don't get that. All hell breaks loose if Ben leaves to go anywhere. It's like their opportunity to have my full attention or say things they wouldn't say in front of their dad, etc. Half the time, I go in my room and shut the door to keep my sanity! lol.

I think I've hit the bigger highlights! Hope you all are doing well!!! xoxo

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Only 7 weeks left? Girl, I'm praying for ya!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your precious baby!

Sorry about what the girls are saying. I'm sure it's hard on them and you with the hormones. You'll be able to handle it much better once baby comes and hormones aren't everywhere. You're doing great girl! I'm proud of ya!